Villar lists of 17th Congress Legislative Achievement
1. Republic Act No. 10969, February 2, 2018. An Act Providing Free Irrigation Service, Amending for the Purpose Republic Act No. 3601, as Amended, Appropriating Funds Therefor and for Other Purposes
2. Republic Act No. 11203, February 14, 2019."Act Replacing the Quantitative Import Restrictions on Rice with Tariffs, Lifting the Quantitative Export Restrictions."
3. Senate Bill 1976, or the Strengthened Philippine Coconut Authority (PCA) Law, amends Presidential Decree 1468, otherwise known as the Revised Coconut Industry Code of 1978.
4. SB 1233 created the Coconut Farmers and Industry Trust Fund and provided for its management and utilization by the reconstituted PCA.
5. Local Bills: 1. HB 7491, the establishment of a provincial fisheries and aquatic resources training, development and product center in Aklan; 2. HB7500, Establishment of a Freshwater Multi species hatchery and research center in Balo-I, Lanao del Norte; and 3. HB7484. Establishment of a Fisheries Research Center in Abulug, Cagayan.