PRIORITY & MONITORING
REPUBLIC ACTS & LAWS
March 13, 2018
Name Position Office/Affiliation
1. Usec. Evelyn lavina Chairperson/ Undersecretary Adhoc Philippine Coffee Council/DA
2. Ms Ruth Novales Co-Chairperson Adhoc Philippine Council/Nestle
3. Mr Steve Benitez Alternate Co-Chair Adhoc Philippine Council/Bo's Coffee
4. Ms Myrna P. Pablo Vice-chairperson Adhoc Philippine Council/DTI
5. Mr Dave Santos Chair, Sub-committee on Coffee PCAF/Katribu
6. Ms Jennifer Remoquillo Asst. Director High Value Crops Development program/DA
7. Ms Teresa De Guzman Governing Board Philippine Coffee Council Governing Board/ DOST-PCAARRD
8. Usec. Rosalina Bistoyong Undersecretary Department of Agrarian Reform
9 Dr. Hernando B. Robles President Cavite State University
10. Ma. Soledad Peralta Representative DAR
11. Ma. Celerina G. Afable Representative DAR
Agricrops Production/Urban Gardening session at the Villar SIPAG Farm School in San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan. Topic: Insect Pest Management with 1...
October 25, 2019
Day 7 of our Farm Business School- Market survey in San Pablo City Public Market and Benchmarking activity /Farm Tour in Lukong Valley Farm Dolores Qu...
October 16, 2019
At Vintahanan Floating House in Laguna Lake, Sucat, Muntinlupa City. Senator Cynthia Villar is with LLDA Chair Joey Medina, BFAR Region 4-A Sammy Malv...
September 13, 2019
Studying Department of Agrarian Reform Budget at the Senate.
September 12, 2019
At the Villar SIPAG Farm School in San Nicolas 1, Bacoor City, October 29 - Training on Sustainable Pig Farming Topic:Lecture on Meat Processing.
October 30, 2019
Training at our Villar SIPAG Farm School in San Jose del
Monte City, Bulacan. We learn that we should harvest early in the morning or during cool weat...
October 29, 2019