PRIORITY & MONITORING
REPUBLIC ACTS & LAWS
March 13, 2018
Name Position Office/Affiliation
1. Usec. Evelyn lavina Chairperson/ Undersecretary Adhoc Philippine Coffee Council/DA
2. Ms Ruth Novales Co-Chairperson Adhoc Philippine Council/Nestle
3. Mr Steve Benitez Alternate Co-Chair Adhoc Philippine Council/Bo's Coffee
4. Ms Myrna P. Pablo Vice-chairperson Adhoc Philippine Council/DTI
5. Mr Dave Santos Chair, Sub-committee on Coffee PCAF/Katribu
6. Ms Jennifer Remoquillo Asst. Director High Value Crops Development program/DA
7. Ms Teresa De Guzman Governing Board Philippine Coffee Council Governing Board/ DOST-PCAARRD
8. Usec. Rosalina Bistoyong Undersecretary Department of Agrarian Reform
9 Dr. Hernando B. Robles President Cavite State University
10. Ma. Soledad Peralta Representative DAR
11. Ma. Celerina G. Afable Representative DAR
Training on Native Animal Production and Management with Dr.Arturo Argañoza(Exec.Asst-Office of the Secretary for Livestock), Dr.Rene Santiago(Center...
December 12, 2019
At the Villar SIPAG Farm School Bacoor City. Graduation of 247 participants. 12th Agricrops Production a 12 weeks Training with East West Seeds Founda...
December 10, 2019
Native Animals Production Training at the Villar SIPAG Farm School in San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan with the Bureau of Animal Industry - Philippine...
October 3, 2019
Department of Agriculture hearing on the 2020 General Appropriations Act at the Senate.
Congratulations to the graduates 420 coconut farmers in KAANIB Farm Business School (KFBS). With PCA 4A under the leadership of OIC-RM Atty. Ian Edrad...
December 21, 2019
Inbred Seeds Distribution in Bago City, Negros Occidental with PhilRice Deputy Director Liz Bordeyand PhilMech; Mayor Niño Yulo, ATI Region 6 and RED...